Bolted modular shells
… shells of height less than 8 metres
Our modular shells have been designed using a proven industrial process combining durability and aesthetics with optimal use of volume.
The shells are made of horizontally corrugated sheet piling bolted together. They are used to ensure:
▪ optimal use of available volume,
▪ perfect weather tightness,
▪ common walls between shells,
▪ extensions possible on all sides,
▪ combination of aesthetics and durability.
Depending on your requirements, modular shells can be adapted to your dimensions, inside and outside and can be rapidly dismantled and moved.